Sunday, January 6, 2019

Psalm 26 (in my words)


Psalm 26 (in my words)

1) Tell me if I am wrong, O Lord, but I have been completely using the things You have taught me. I trust You, so I will not be in slippery places like the rich.

2) Look me over Lord, and test me. See if I turn when You say to turn, like a horse follows the lead of the reins. See if my heart responds too.

3) I cannot believe how kind and loving You have been to me. I can picture Your lovingkindness in my paths even now.

4) I do not sit with people who cannot think of anything but fashion and what to buy. That includes those who run people down for the way they look.

5) I hate seeing the gathering of people who call “good”, “evil” and “evil”, “good”. I will not spend time with pro-choice planners.

6) I clean myself with the washing of the water of Your Word so that I will be innocent when I make my request of you.

7) That way, I can publicly announce my thanks to You and testify to all the ways You have worked in me.

8) I love being in church as much as being at home. You have a place of honor there.

9) Do not count me as a sinner, nor round me up with the men who have shed blood.

10) These men do mischief with their hands and their main effort is to bribe judges.

11) But as for me, I will continue to use the things I have learned from You. Thank You that Jesus bought me by his death on the cross.

12) I am in a flat plain now, so I can bless the Lord with the congregation of His own.


No comments:

Post a Comment