Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Parable of the Sower and the Seed



The parable of the sower sowing seed follows through in more than one symbol.  The land needs to prepared like John the Baptist did for Jesus. Each seed could be a verse. The wind that makes plant wave in the wind cannot be seen, just as we can only see the effects of the Holy Spirit.

I'm sure that over time, the sower sowed more than the one time.  I've been through all the grounds mentioned.  When I was a child, I ignored a lot of verses I heard (the hard ground).  The second sowing was understanding the message and agreeing to it, but I didn't stick with what I had learned.  The third time, I tried to follow the Bible, but I kept being side tracked with cares and things I wanted to do.  I am hopeful that now I am in good ground phase. I hope and see signs that I am fruitful.



No comments:

Post a Comment